AEQUITER X-MESH D
Medical device certification 1. D: regular fit.
in nylon air mesh for high comfort and breathability, with microfibre inserts to favour the foot’s biomechanical movements.
USA 8,0/15,0 - EU 40,5/49,5Size guide
High quality rubber insole
High quality rubber inserted into the heel zone to increase product life. The blown rubber inserted into the forefoot area gives high performance.
- Biomechanical Foot Control Elastomeric thermoplastic rubber insert to keep the foot on a neutral plane throughout heel-to-forefoot transfert, cushioning and distributing the impact uniformly.
- Dual Density Double-density EVA insert in the medial area of the midsole, providing exceptional support.
- EVA mix with medium air bubbles, ideal for runners with long ground contact who need great cushioning.
- Long Last 40 High quality rubber inserted into in the heel zone to increase product life. The blown rubber inserted into the forefoot area gives high running performance.
- Medical Device with a Class 1 CE marking as laid down in Appendix IX to EC Directive 93/42.
- ORTHOLITE®: HIGH BREATHABILITY: the polyurethane foam with Ortholite® open-cell structure, has a high breathability factor (95-100%) which allows greater circulation inside and outside the insole, thus keeping the feet cooler and drier. ANTIMICROBIAL FUNC
- System designed for a more personalized fit.
- Dispositivo medico di classe 1.
Medical device certification 1