AQ 200 is the correct answer if you are a runner seeking for a light, performance and reactive shoe that offers unstoppable comfort and complete sensitivity. The latest generation of mesh offers the ultimate in breathability. The AQ200 is also available with the medial anti-pronation insert and in the women's version.
Breathable 3D mesh with PU hot melt foil that grant lightness, brethability and stability.
RUNNING NEUTRAL CUSHIONING
USA 7,0/14,0 - EU 39/48,5Size guide
Heel collar with ultra-comfortable Fit Foam padding which adapts to the shape of the ankle.
TPR-mix midsole for greather cushioning and energy return. Light EVA mix designed with large air bubbles.
Buttonhole facing in 3 parts conceived to provide more support.
Long-life Ortholite® cushioning insole, with antimicrobial properties.
- Biomechanical Foot Control Elastomeric thermoplastic rubber insert to keep the foot on a neutral plane throughout heel-to-forefoot transfert, cushioning and distributing the impact uniformly.
- Dry out tech is a system of grids and breathing holes which can be positioned on the upper or in the sole to ensure complete breathability. Available in running shoes.
- Expanded rubber in the forefoot zone to favour push-off. Available in running shoes.
- Fas (foot arch support) is a medial stabilizer which ensures correct torsional elasticity. Available in tennis and running shoes.
- Heel collar with ultra-comfortable Fit Foam padding wich adapts to the shape of the ankle.
- Light-mixture midsole which exploits large air bubbles per volume to give speed and lightness. Available in running shoes.
- Polyurethane foam insole made with the proprietary technology ortholite®, which combines the unrivalled benefits.
- Puntoflex is a special technical device which allows the foot to flex correctly and gives an excellent elastic return. Available in football, five-a-side, tennis and running shoes.
We found other products you might like!