For tennis athletes whose strength on the court is speed, STRATOSPHERE IV will deliver. And because it’s versatile, it will also appeal to mid-high weight players, too. The overarching layers of technology make for a court-ready shoe. It’s lightweight due to Enerturn® cushioning, the Kurim® Toe Cap + LL40® Outsole HQ Rubber makes it durable, while the BFC® + FAS® structure makes for unparalleled foot support, and has overall motion sensitivity thanks to ReactiveArch® science. This is why STRATOSPHERE is endorsed by Lotto-sponsored pro tennis athletes.
And new for SS18: the upper has been redesigned to enhance air intake and foot stability and balance.
Clay and speed outsoles, as well as customized Ortholite® insoles, are available.
Nylon and Polyurethane uppe with Kurim rubber antiabrasion toe-cap.
SPEED for Hard Courts. Anti-abrasion compound outsole with differentiated grip herringbone pattern: it ensures the best grip on fast superfaces.
- Availability of two insoles of different thickness for a customizable fit. Available in tennis shoes.
- Biomechanical Foot Control Elastomeric thermoplastic rubber insert to keep the foot on a neutral plane throughout heel-to-forefoot transfert, cushioning and distributing the impact uniformly.
- Heel collar with ultra-comfortable Fit Foam padding wich adapts to the shape of the ankle.
- Heel control is a set of technical features used in the construction of the upper to ensure correct heel support and control. Available in tennis and running shoes.
- is the revolutionary dynamic sole with concave form to ensure: maximum cushioning of the impact forces. stability when planting the foot. reactivity during thrust. Available in tennis and soccer shoes.
- Longlast 40. Special mix of rubber with high abrasion resistance. the rubber in the forefoot in the running line gives enhanced performance when on the go. Available in tennis and running shoes.
- Polyurethane foam insole made with the proprietary technology ortholite®, which combines the unrivalled benefits.
- Puntoflex is a special technical device which allows the foot to flex correctly and gives an excellent elastic return. Available in football, five-a-side, tennis and running shoes.
- shock absorption system in multiple-density elastic material which disperses the negative forces of impact and returns the accumulated energy to the player. Available in tennis and five-a-side shoes.