VIPER ULTRA III CLY
Conquer the court in style. Available in 3 different colour variants this easy to combine shoe is perfect for your ready-to-win look on the court. The Viper Ultra III offers the right balance between protection and flexibility, and the K-PU network favours fast movements and support even during the most elevated of movements. Technology in the sole guarantees stability, damping and torsional foot control. Also available with SPEED outsole.
Nylon upper with k-PU mesh.
USA 6,5/13,0 - EU 38,5/47Size guide
Rubber outsole for longer durability and an optimal grip on the court surface.
Moulded-EVA midsole to ensure cushioning and comfort.
clay 360 gr. (usa 9) speed 380 gr. (usa 9)
PU ultra-solid structure for ideal stability.
Differentiated-density Enerturn cushioning technology.
- Exclusive lacing system designed to act like a clasp that holds the laces firm. Available in tennis shoes.
- Fas (foot arch support) is a medial stabilizer which ensures correct torsional elasticity. Available in tennis and running shoes.
- Heel control is a set of technical features used in the construction of the upper to ensure correct heel support and control. Available in tennis and running shoes.
- Longlast 40. Special mix of rubber with high abrasion resistance. the rubber in the forefoot in the running line gives enhanced performance when on the go. Available in tennis and running shoes.
- Puntoflex is a special technical device which allows the foot to flex correctly and gives an excellent elastic return. Available in football, five-a-side, tennis and running shoes.
- RFC REINFORCEMENT. System of special technical solutions for making upper. it improves foot stability and protection, and extends the shoe’s life. Available in tennis and running shoes.
- shock absorption system in multiple-density elastic material which disperses the negative forces of impact and returns the accumulated energy to the player. Available in tennis and five-a-side shoes.