For tennis athletes looking for the delicate balance between flexibility, stability and lightweight, the new FW18 VIPER ULTRA is an attractive choice. The exclusive K-PU net supports fast, twitch-like movement, and upward stability during players’ multi-directional bursts of motion, and long lasting durability (RFC® together with LL40® outsole high-quality rubber), serve after serve after serve. The VIPER ULTRA outsole ensures stability (FAS®), cushioning (Enerturn®) and the correct foot positioning.
K-Polyurethane and Nylon upper.
SPEED for Hard Courts. Anti-abrasion compound outsole with differentiated grip herringbone pattern: it ensures the best grip on fast superfaces.
- Fas (foot arch support) is a medial stabilizer which ensures correct torsional elasticity. Available in tennis and running shoes.
- Heel control is a set of technical features used in the construction of the upper to ensure correct heel support and control. Available in tennis and running shoes.
- Longlast 40. Special mix of rubber with high abrasion resistance. the rubber in the forefoot in the running line gives enhanced performance when on the go. Available in tennis and running shoes.
- Puntoflex is a special technical device which allows the foot to flex correctly and gives an excellent elastic return. Available in football, five-a-side, tennis and running shoes.
- RFC REINFORCEMENT. System of special technical solutions for making upper. it improves foot stability and protection, and extends the shoe’s life. Available in tennis and running shoes.
- shock absorption system in multiple-density elastic material which disperses the negative forces of impact and returns the accumulated energy to the player. Available in tennis and five-a-side shoes.