MIRAGE 100 SPD W
(21% VAT incl., shipment cost excl.)
- Availability of two insoles of different thickness for a customizable fit. Available in tennis shoes.
- BIOMECHANICAL FOOT C
- Heel control is a set of technical features used in the construction of the upper to ensure correct heel support and control. Available in tennis and running shoes
- Is a set of technical features used in the construction of the upper or of the sole, which ensure correct support for the foot during the sideways movements. Available in tennis and running shoes.
- Polyurethane foam insole made with the proprietary technology ortholite®, which combines the unrivalled benefits: 1. extremely durable cushioning (just 5% loss over period of use) 2. high breathability, measurable at between 95% and 100% 3. perspiration w
- shock absorption system in multiple-density elastic material which disperses the negative forces of impact and returns the accumulated energy to the player. Available in tennis and five-a-side shoes.
- Special mix of rubber with high abrasion resistance. the rubber in the forefoot in the running line gives enhanced performance when on the go. Available in tennis and running shoes.
- SYN-PULSE TECHNOLOGY Lotto’s historical innovation, updated. New ovoid design to provide cushioning, energy return and stability thanks to the special peba plate located between the midsole and the outsole. A mechanical system naturally lasting longer th
Free shipping for all orders over €50! The products will be delivered in 4-5 working days
Returns: The withdrawal right can be exercised within 14 working days from the goods delivery.