STRATOSPHERE III CLY
(21% VAT incl., shipment cost excl.)
- Availability of two insoles of different thickness for a customizable fit. Available in tennis shoes.
- Biomechanical Foot Control Elastomeric thermoplastic rubber insert to keep the foot on a neutral plane throughout heel-to-forefoot transfert, cushioning and distributing the impact uniformly.
- Heel collar with ultra-comfortable Fit Foam padding wich adapts to the shape of the ankle.
- Heel control is a set of technical features used in the construction of the upper to ensure correct heel support and control. Available in tennis and running shoes.
- is the revolutionary dynamic sole with concave form to ensure: maximum cushioning of the impact forces. stability when planting the foot. reactivity during thrust. Available in tennis and soccer shoes.
- Polyurethane foam insole made with the proprietary technology ortholite®, which combines the unrivalled benefits.
- Puntoflex is a special technical device which allows the foot to flex correctly and gives an excellent elastic return. Available in football, five-a-side, tennis and running shoes.
- shock absorption system in multiple-density elastic material which disperses the negative forces of impact and returns the accumulated energy to the player. Available in tennis and five-a-side shoes.
Free shipping for all orders over €50! The products will be delivered in 24/48 hours.
Returns: The withdrawal right can be exercised within 14 working days from the goods delivery.