STRATOSPHERE IV SPD W
(21% VAT incl., shipment cost excl.)
- Availability of two insoles of different thickness for a customizable fit. Available in tennis shoes.
- Biomechanical Foot Control Elastomeric thermoplastic rubber insert to keep the foot on a neutral plane throughout heel-to-forefoot transfert, cushioning and distributing the impact uniformly.
- Heel collar with ultra-comfortable Fit Foam padding wich adapts to the shape of the ankle.
- Heel control is a set of technical features used in the construction of the upper to ensure correct heel support and control. Available in tennis and running shoes.
- is the revolutionary dynamic sole with concave form to ensure: maximum cushioning of the impact forces. stability when planting the foot. reactivity during thrust. Available in tennis and soccer shoes.
- Longlast 40. Special mix of rubber with high abrasion resistance. the rubber in the forefoot in the running line gives enhanced performance when on the go. Available in tennis and running shoes.
- Polyurethane foam insole made with the proprietary technology ortholite®, which combines the unrivalled benefits.
- Puntoflex is a special technical device which allows the foot to flex correctly and gives an excellent elastic return. Available in football, five-a-side, tennis and running shoes.
- shock absorption system in multiple-density elastic material which disperses the negative forces of impact and returns the accumulated energy to the player. Available in tennis and five-a-side shoes.
Free shipping for all orders over €100! The products will be delivered in 4-5 working days
Returns: The withdrawal right can be exercised within 14 working days from the goods delivery.