MIRAGE 100 CLY W
- BIOMECHANICAL FOOT CONTROL - Rubber insert and TPU plate to keep the foot on a neutral plane throughout heel-to-forefoot, cushioning and distributing the impact uniformly.
- FAS (Foot Arch Support) is a medial stabilizer which ensures correct torsional elasticity.
- Heel control is a set of technical features used in the construction of the upper to ensure correct heel support and control.
- PuntoFlex® allow the foot to flex correctly enhancing flexibility and reactivity on the forefoot area.
- Shock absorption system in multiple-density elastic material which disperses the negative forces of impacts and returns the accumulated energy to the player.
- Special mix of rubber with high abrasion resistance: used in the forefoot gives enhanced performance when on the go.
- SYN-PULSE TECHNOLOGY - Lotto historical innovation refreshed with the new SynPulse ovoid design to provide cushioning, energy return and stability thanks to the special PEBA plate between the midsole and the outsole. A mecanical system that always guarant
Free shipping for all orders over €100! The products will be delivered in 4-5 working days
Returns: The withdrawal right can be exercised within 14 working days from the goods delivery.