MIRAGE 100 II SPD
(20% VAT incl., shipment cost excl.)
- BIOMECHANICAL FOOT CONTROL - Rubber insert and TPU plate to keep the foot on a neutral plane throughout heel-to-forefoot, cushioning and distributing the impact uniformly.
- DOUBLE FIT - Availability of two insoles of different thickness for a customizable fit.
- Heel control is a set of technical features used in the construction of the upper to ensure correct heel support and control.
- Polyurethane foam insole made with the proprietary technology Ortholite®, which combines unrivalled benefits: extremely durable cushioning, high breathability, and patented antibacterial system.
- Shock absorption system in multiple-density elastic material which disperses the negative forces of impacts and returns the accumulated energy to the player.
- SIDE STABILITY SUPPORT - Is a set of technical features used in the construction of upper and sole, which ensure correct support for the foot during the sideways movements.
- Special mix of rubber with high abrasion resistance: used in the forefoot gives enhanced performance when on the go.
- SYN-PULSE TECHNOLOGY - Lotto historical innovation refreshed with the new SynPulse ovoid design to provide cushioning, energy return and stability thanks to the special PEBA plate between the midsole and the outsole. A mecanical system that always guarant
Free shipping for all orders over €100! The products will be delivered in 4-5 working days
Returns: The withdrawal right can be exercised within 14 working days from the goods delivery.
- MIRAGE 100 II CLY€160.00
- RAPTOR HYPERPULSE 100 SPD€170.00
- RAPTOR HYPERPULSE 100 CLY€170.00
- MIRAGE 200 SPD€120.00
- MIRAGE 100 SPD W€150.00
- SQUADRA III SHORT9€30.00
- TECH I - D1 TEE€50.00
- TECH I - D4 TEE€50.00
- TENNIS CAP W€20.00
- TECH I SHORT9€45.00
- TENNIS CAP€20.00
- TENNIS WRIST B SKG II€14.00
- TENNIS CAP WOMAN€20.00