(20% VAT incl., shipment cost excl.)
- BIOMECHANICAL FOOT CONTROL - Rubber insert and TPU plate to keep the foot on a neutral plane throughout heel-to-forefoot, cushioning and distributing the impact uniformly.
- DOUBLE FIT - Availability of two insoles of different thickness for a customizable fit.
- Heel control is a set of technical features used in the construction of the upper to ensure correct heel support and control.
- Shock absorption system in multiple-density elastic material which disperses the negative forces of impacts and returns the accumulated energy to the player.
- SIDE STABILITY SUPPORT - Is a set of technical features used in the construction of upper and sole, which ensure correct support for the foot during the sideways movements.
- Special mix of rubber with high abrasion resistance: used in the forefoot gives enhanced performance when on the go.
- SYN-PULSE TECHNOLOGY - Lotto historical innovation refreshed with the new SynPulse ovoid design to provide cushioning, energy return and stability thanks to the special PEBA plate between the midsole and the outsole. A mecanical system that always guarant
- The new PADELTURF tread has been designed with irregular studs, as to guarantee excellent traction thanks to their structure in parallel lines, specifically joined in an “S” shape for greater stability even in lateral movements.
Free shipping for all orders over €100! The products will be delivered in 4-5 working days
Returns: The withdrawal right can be exercised within 14 working days from the goods delivery.