MIRAGE 300 SPD W
Tennis shoe for fast courts - Woman
Endorsed by professional players, Mirage is developed from Lotto long-term technical experience and heritage. Realized with the best technical features like Lotto’s Syn-Pulse technology, and the use of innovative materials. Design, shapes and lines recall the lightness, speed and stability of the product. Mirage has been developed to answer to 3 major professional players’ expectations: Have a light shoe that enhance flexible moves, to feel agile and fast during the game - Secure stability for every steps and direction changes thanks to a new outsole geometry & conception, and a stable upper with a cage that support the foot in every direction with durability - To optimise cushioning and shock absorption to reduce injury risk, increase comfort, and provide energy return thanks to Lotto Syn-Pulse technology
SPEED SOLE: Speed sole has been developed to face aggressive terrains, such as asphalt, concrete, and generally hard courts.
- FAS (Foot Arch Support) is a medial stabilizer which ensures correct torsional elasticity.
- Heel control is a set of technical features used in the construction of the upper to ensure correct heel support and control.
- RFC REINFORCEMENT - Special technical solutions in the upper manufacturing to improve foot stability and protection, and extends the shoe’s life.
- Shock absorption system in multiple-density elastic material which disperses the negative forces of impacts and returns the accumulated energy to the player.
- Special mix of rubber with high abrasion resistance: used in the forefoot gives enhanced performance when on the go.
Free shipping for all orders over $100! The products will be delivered in 4-5 working days
Returns: The withdrawal right can be exercised within 14 working days from the goods delivery.
We are sorry, but shipments to Russia are temporarily suspended.
Need help? Contact us at +39 0418380041 Our Customer Care team will be pleased to help you from 8.30 - 13:00 / 14.30- 18.00 (GMT +1: Rome / Paris / Berlin time), by phone at the following number +39 0418380041