STRATOSPHERE IV CLY
- 2 PULL - Exclusive lacing system designed to act like a clasp that holds the laces firm.
- BIOMECHANICAL FOOT CONTROL - Rubber insert and TPU plate to keep the foot on a neutral plane throughout heel-to-forefoot, cushioning and distributing the impact uniformly.
- Heel control is a set of technical features used in the construction of the upper to ensure correct heel support and control.
- Polyurethane foam insole made with the proprietary technology Ortholite®, which combines unrivalled benefits: extremely durable cushioning, high breathability, and patented antibacterial system.
- PuntoFlex® allow the foot to flex correctly enhancing flexibility and reactivity on the forefoot area.
- Revolutionary dynamic sole with concave form that ensures maximum cushioning of the impact forces, stability when planting the foot, reactivity during thrust.
- Shock absorption system in multiple-density elastic material which disperses the negative forces of impacts and returns the accumulated energy to the player.
- Special mix of rubber with high abrasion resistance: used in the forefoot gives enhanced performance when on the go.
Free shipping for all orders over €100! The products will be delivered in 4-5 working days
Returns: The withdrawal right can be exercised within 14 working days from the goods delivery.