MIRAGE 100 CLY W
Clay red tennis shoe - Woman
The Lotto Mirage 100 women's tennis shoe is designed for professional players and developed with the best technical features, thanks to Lotto's long experience in the world of tennis. A revamped design distinguishes the model, with shapes and lines that recall lightness, speed and stability. The original and extraordinary Syn-Pulse technology, built into the sole, provides cushioning, stability and energy return, ensuring high performance on court. The new Mirage has been created to meet the main expectations: lightness, agility, speed and stability. Greater containment of the foot during changes of direction, cushioning and shock absorption increase comfort for improved performance. CLY - CLAY SOLE: Designed for clay courts. Its continuous tread surface is developed to generate optimal grip on softer grounds.
Synthetic material 100%
- BIOMECHANICAL FOOT CONTROL - Rubber insert and TPU plate to keep the foot on a neutral plane throughout heel-to-forefoot, cushioning and distributing the impact uniformly.
- FAS (Foot Arch Support) is a medial stabilizer which ensures correct torsional elasticity.
- Heel control is a set of technical features used in the construction of the upper to ensure correct heel support and control.
- PuntoFlex® allow the foot to flex correctly enhancing flexibility and reactivity on the forefoot area.
- Shock absorption system in multiple-density elastic material which disperses the negative forces of impacts and returns the accumulated energy to the player.
- Special mix of rubber with high abrasion resistance: used in the forefoot gives enhanced performance when on the go.
- SYN-PULSE TECHNOLOGY - Lotto historical innovation refreshed with the new SynPulse ovoid design to provide cushioning, energy return and stability thanks to the special PEBA plate between the midsole and the outsole. A mecanical system that always guarant
Free shipping for all orders over $100! The products will be delivered in 4-5 working days
Returns: The withdrawal right can be exercised within 14 working days from the goods delivery.
We are sorry, but shipments to Russia are temporarily suspended.
Need help? Contact us at +39 0418380041 Our Customer Care team will be pleased to help you from 8.30 - 13:00 / 14.30- 18.00 (GMT +1: Rome / Paris / Berlin time), by phone at the following number +39 0418380041