MIRAGE 100 II CLY
Clay red tennis shoe - Man
Endorsed by professional players, Mirage 100 is developed from Lotto long-term technical experience and heritage. Realized with the best technical features like Lotto’s Syn-Pulse technology, and the use of innovative materials. Design, shapes and lines recall the lightness, speed and stability of the product. Mirage has been developed to answer to 3 major professional players’ expectations: - Have a light shoe that enhance flexible moves, to feel agile and fast during the game - Secure stability for every steps and direction changes thanks to a new outsole geometry & conception, and a stable upper with a cage that support the foot in every direction with durability - Optimise cushioning and shock absorption to reduce injury risk, increase comfort, and provide energy return thanks to Lotto Syn-Pulse technology. CLY - CLAY SOLE: Designed for clay courts. It's treaded continuos surface is developed to generate optimal grip on softer grounds.
Upper in synthetic fabric - sole in EVA and rubber
CLAY SOLE: Designed for clay courts. It's treaded continuos surface is developed to generate optimal grip on softer grounds.
- BIOMECHANICAL FOOT CONTROL - Rubber insert and TPU plate to keep the foot on a neutral plane throughout heel-to-forefoot, cushioning and distributing the impact uniformly.
- DOUBLE FIT - Availability of two insoles of different thickness for a customizable fit.
- Heel control is a set of technical features used in the construction of the upper to ensure correct heel support and control.
- Polyurethane foam insole made with the proprietary technology Ortholite®, which combines unrivalled benefits: extremely durable cushioning, high breathability, and patented antibacterial system.
- Shock absorption system in multiple-density elastic material which disperses the negative forces of impacts and returns the accumulated energy to the player.
- SIDE STABILITY SUPPORT - Is a set of technical features used in the construction of upper and sole, which ensure correct support for the foot during the sideways movements.
- Special mix of rubber with high abrasion resistance: used in the forefoot gives enhanced performance when on the go.
- SYN-PULSE TECHNOLOGY - Lotto historical innovation refreshed with the new SynPulse ovoid design to provide cushioning, energy return and stability thanks to the special PEBA plate between the midsole and the outsole. A mecanical system that always guarant
Free shipping for all orders over €100! The products will be delivered in 4-5 working days
Returns: The withdrawal right can be exercised within 14 working days from the goods delivery.
Need help? Contact us at +39 0418380041 Our Customer Care team will be pleased to help you from 8.30 - 13:00 / 14.30- 18.00 (GMT +1: Rome / Paris / Berlin time), by phone at the following number +39 0418380041