MIRAGE 200 SPD
- FAS (Foot Arch Support) is a medial stabilizer which ensures correct torsional elasticity.
- Heel control is a set of technical features used in the construction of the upper to ensure correct heel support and control.
- RFC REINFORCEMENT - Special technical solutions in the upper manufacturing to improve foot stability and protection, and extends the shoe’s life.
- SIDE STABILITY SUPPORT - Is a set of technical features used in the construction of upper and sole, which ensure correct support for the foot during the sideways movements.
- Special mix of rubber with high abrasion resistance: used in the forefoot gives enhanced performance when on the go.
Free shipping for all orders over €100! The products will be delivered in 4-5 working days
Returns: The withdrawal right can be exercised within 14 working days from the goods delivery.