RAPTOR HYPERPULSE 100 CLY
- BIOMECHANICAL FOOT CONTROL - Rubber insert and TPU plate to keep the foot on a neutral plane throughout heel-to-forefoot, cushioning and distributing the impact uniformly.
- Lotto's very own patented HYPERPULSE technology is born. The innovative new midsole is developed to specifically address two key requirements for an athlete: shock absorption and energy return.
- Polyurethane foam insole made with the proprietary technology Ortholite®, which combines unrivalled benefits: extremely durable cushioning, high breathability, and patented antibacterial system.
- The Vibram tennis compound, developed exclusively for Lotto, guarantees additional 30% wear resistance compared to regular tennis outsoles, better traction and higher flexibility.
Free shipping for all orders over €100! The products will be delivered in 4-5 working days
Returns: The withdrawal right can be exercised within 14 working days from the goods delivery.
Need help? Contact us at +39 0418380041 Our Customer Care team will be pleased to help you from 8.30 - 13:00 / 14.30- 18.00 (GMT +1: Rome / Paris / Berlin time), by phone at the following number +39 0418380041
RAPTOR HYPERPULSE 100
Upper: with a double ultrathin Polyester mesh
Outsole: Clay (CLY) and Hard Court (SPD)
Weight: 360gr (#9US / #42EU)
Lotto's performance know-how, combined with Vibram's experience in rubber, gives life to an innovative tennis outsole which guarantees supreme durability and traction.
Stabilizer made in TPU material provides extra lateral and rear foot stability.
Hyperpuls system thanks to the specific blade design provides cushioning and energy return. The Bottom midsole made of EVA guarantees lightnees and stability.
BFC, this shank place in medial foot area, ensures a perfect torsional control and hence an extra stability.
Vibram® outsole guarantees high traction and high wear-resistance.
The RAPTOR HYPERPULSE 100 features the introduction of Lotto's very own pantented Hyperpulse technology. The innovative new midsole developed to specifically address two key requirements for an athlete: shock absorption and energy return.
tem is made from a mix of EVA and ETPU with a unique blade design along the entirety of its surface.
When the shoe first impact the ground, The "blades" provide anatomic cushioning and comfort thanks to their special distribution and design.
When the starts to lift off the ground, the blades compress. creating a spring effect that propels the foot forward.
- TOP TEN II SHORT9 PLUS $55.00
- TENNIS SOCK IIUS $20.00
- MIRAGE 200 CLYUS $145.00
- TOP IV TEE 2US $65.00
- TOP IV SHORT7 1US $55.00
- MIRAGE 300 CLYUS $135.00
- TOP IV SHORT7 2US $55.00
- TOP TEN II SHORT7 PLUS $55.00
- MIRAGE 500 II ALRUS $95.00
- MIRAGE 100 CLYUS $200.00