HIT 400 S1P ESD
(Tax incl. shipment cost excl.)
- A special reinforcement with composite compound to absorb shocks and vibrations when the heel strikes the ground gives great rear-foot and overall foot protection even for long periods. The heel is no longer a weak spot.
- An electrical resistance suited to your needs, to contain static energy and protect both the shoe wearer and the equipment he uses. The accumulated electrostatic charge is discharged to the ground, preventing any risk of shock.
- Light, innovative midsole preventing perforation (antiperforation “zero” - according to the law EN 12568:2010) while offering exceptional flexibility.
- Strong, soft and breathable fabric lining composed of a double layer: an inner part that attracts and absorbs sweat, and a more compact and durable outer part.
- The aluminium ALcap toe cap offers the same protection as FLYCap, with the great advantage of weighing half as much.
Free shipping for all orders over €100! The products will be delivered in 4-5 working days
Returns: The withdrawal right can be exercised within 14 working days from the goods delivery.