RAPTOR LTH SPD
Dominate with total control. This classic tennis shoe with a high quality leather upper guarantees extraordinary softness and comfort. Simple style for stable play and a fierce crush. Also available with CLAY sole
Action Leather upper with soft grain leather vamp.
USA 6,5/13,0 - EU 38,5/47Size guide
Rubber outsole for longer durability and optimal grip.
Customizable fit with double removable insole.
Moulded-EVA midsole to ensure cushioning and comfort.
Heel reinforcement in PU that ensures foot containment.
Enerturn cushioning technology with differentiated density in the heel area.
- Availability of two insoles of different thickness for a customizable fit. Available in tennis shoes.
- Exclusive lacing system designed to act like a clasp that holds the laces firm. Available in tennis shoes.
- Fas (foot arch support) is a medial stabilizer which ensures correct torsional elasticity. Available in tennis and running shoes.
- Heel control is a set of technical features used in the construction of the upper to ensure correct heel support and control. Available in tennis and running shoes.
- Longlast 40. Special mix of rubber with high abrasion resistance. the rubber in the forefoot in the running line gives enhanced performance when on the go. Available in tennis and running shoes.
- Puntoflex is a special technical device which allows the foot to flex correctly and gives an excellent elastic return. Available in football, five-a-side, tennis and running shoes.
- RFC REINFORCEMENT. System of special technical solutions for making upper. it improves foot stability and protection, and extends the shoe’s life. Available in tennis and running shoes.
- shock absorption system in multiple-density elastic material which disperses the negative forces of impact and returns the accumulated energy to the player. Available in tennis and five-a-side shoes.