STRATOSPHERE II CLY
TAKE CONTROL OF THE MATCH! The new Stratosphere, the best pair of shoes to wear on the court. Worn by top world players including David Ferrer, Kevin Anderson and Viktor Troicki , these match point winners are designed for players seeking a lightweight, shock-absorbing shoe.. Offering exceptional mobility and responsiveness, the new Stratosphere keeps your foot stable during play. Thanks to the Kurim rubberized anti-abrasive toe cap and ultra-hardwearing rubber outsole with flex groves, this shoe guarantees a high resistance in footwear. Also available in women's and with the SPEED outsole.
Nylon and PU upper with Kurim rubber anti-abrasion toe cap.
USA 7,0/14,5 - EU 39/49Size guide
Ultra-hardwearing rubber outsole with flex grooves.
Customizable fit with two Ortholite® insoles of different thickness: 4 mm (comfort Fit) and 5,5 mm (Slim Fit)
Heel collar with ultra-comfortable Fit Foam padding which adapts to the shape of the ankle.
Moulded-EVA midsole with shank and stabilizer in Pebax®.
- Availability of two insoles of different thickness for a customizable fit. Available in tennis shoes.
- Biomechanical Foot Control Elastomeric thermoplastic rubber insert to keep the foot on a neutral plane throughout heel-to-forefoot transfert, cushioning and distributing the impact uniformly.
- Exclusive lacing system designed to act like a clasp that holds the laces firm. Available in tennis shoes.
- Fas (foot arch support) is a medial stabilizer which ensures correct torsional elasticity. Available in tennis and running shoes.
- Heel collar with ultra-comfortable Fit Foam padding wich adapts to the shape of the ankle.
- Heel control is a set of technical features used in the construction of the upper to ensure correct heel support and control. Available in tennis and running shoes.
- is the revolutionary dynamic sole with concave form to ensure: maximum cushioning of the impact forces. stability when planting the foot. reactivity during thrust. Available in tennis and soccer shoes.
- Longlast 40. Special mix of rubber with high abrasion resistance. the rubber in the forefoot in the running line gives enhanced performance when on the go. Available in tennis and running shoes.
- Polyurethane foam insole made with the proprietary technology ortholite®, which combines the unrivalled benefits.
- Puntoflex is a special technical device which allows the foot to flex correctly and gives an excellent elastic return. Available in football, five-a-side, tennis and running shoes.
- shock absorption system in multiple-density elastic material which disperses the negative forces of impact and returns the accumulated energy to the player. Available in tennis and five-a-side shoes.